Friday, November 2, 2007

It's A Lodge Life

Living here is a dream.... Chickadee Lane Lodge truly is a blessing from above. Never could I have imagined living in such a lovely, gracious home. But unexpected life events happened and just about before I could blink it was my new home. It really is a gift from God.

One of the best parts of a blessing is getting to share it with others. I love having visitors at the Lodge and the doors are always open to those in need of a haven. It's my chance to give a little bit of pampering and home-comfort to fellow travelers on the Road of Life. I also welcome each and every one of you who visit me online and thank you for all the kind comments! Join me for a tour of our living room....


It has a vaulted ceiling with a second story balcony above. There is also a balcony out the open door that overlooks the lake. Very serene and peaceful. We have been blessed beyond measure to have this home to live in...


Wall of tin stars just peeking at us in first picture....


Other side of living room with piano in corner...


Entrance to master suite...

Stop by anytime! We love company and the cider and cookies are always waiting!